Flights to South Africa
SAVE UP TO 20% ON TRAVEL WITH THE STAR ALLIANCE™ NETWORK
The Star Alliance member airlines are pleased to be appointed as the Official Airline Network for AORTIC 2013.
To obtain the Star Alliance Conventions Plus discounts please follow the below steps to access the Conventions Plus online booking tool:
- Visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates/
- Under "Delegates login" enter conventions code SA04S13.
- The online booking tool opens in a separate window*
*Should the online booking tool not open, please ensure that your Pop-Up blocker is disabled.
Registered participants plus one accompanying person travelling to the event can qualify for a discount of up to 20%, depending on fare and class of travel booked.
The participating airlines for this event are: Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, Ethiopian Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS International Air Lines, TAP Portugal, THAI, Turkish Airlines, United, US Airways.
Discounts are offered on most published business and economy class fares, excluding website/internet fares, senior and youth fares, group fares and Round the World fares.
Please note: For travel to/from Japan and New Zealand special fares or discounts may be offered by the participating airlines on their own network. To obtain these special fares or discounts and for booking office information please visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates/ and:
- Click on "Conventions Plus Booking Contacts" and enter the conventions code SA04S13.
- Choose one of the participating airlines listed
- Call the respective reservation contact listed and quote the conventions code SA04S13 when requesting the special ticket
When making your travel plans please present confirmation of your registration or proof of attendance for the Event/Convention.
To further improve our service, you are kindly invited to take part in a short survey here.