AORTIC’s 11th International Conference on Cancer in Africa (AORTIC 2017) is taking place from 7 to 10 November at the Kigali Convention Centre in Kigali, Rwanda, with a pre-conference symposium on 6 November.
Registration is open on Monday, 6 November from 14:00 – 20:30 in the main entrance of the Kigali Convention Centre.
The AORTIC Symposium is on 6 November from 18:30 to 21:00. The venue is MH 1.
The Opening Ceremony is on Tuesday, 7 November at 08:45. The venue is MH 3&4.
Monday, 6 November: 14:00 – 20:30
Tuesday, 7 November through Thursday, 9 November: 07:00 – 17:00
Friday, 10 November: 07:00 – 16:00
Main entrance, Kigali Convention Centre
The AORTIC International Conference on Cancer in Africa is a unique platform to learn and collaborate. The conference brings together multidisciplinary specialists from the global cancer community to reduce the impact of cancer in Africa.
- 900 Participants
- 70+ Programme sessions
- 20+ Hours of networking
Top five reasons to attend
- Present your research, share your expertise, hear case studies and gain practical information to ensure success in cancer management and research in Africa
- Participate in workshops led by an expert speaking faculty
- Broaden your network for clinical support, collaboration and education
- Keep up to date and make empowered and educated decisions on what is happening in the field of cancer in Africa
- Access more than twenty hours of networking with cancer professionals from 66+ different countries across all fields
Who should attend
AORTIC conferences are designed to be of interest to a broad range of cancer professionals:
- Medical oncologists
- Nurses, fellows and registrars
- Specialists and academics
- Clinicians and scientists
- Advocates and policymakers
- Public health professionals
- Trade representatives: technology, imaging, therapeutics and pharmaceuticals