CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Registration is now open and delegates can register online with a credit card, or request an invoice. Participation in social events can also be booked at the time of registration.
Various accommodation options are available at special conference rates. Please view the ACCOMMODATION section for further information and reservations.
AORTIC 2015 Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registration reservations are valid once submitted.
- Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the AORTIC 2015 Conference Secretariat within seven (7) days.
- All fees are payable in US Dollars (USD) within seven (7) days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged back to the delegate.
- All cancellations must be made and received in writing.
- Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
- Cancellations 90 days prior to the start of the Conference (i.e. before 22 August 2015) will receive a full refund of all monies paid less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations between 89 and 30 days prior to the start of the Conference will be refunded 50% of fees and/or accommodation amounts paid; if fees are outstanding the delegate will be liable for 50% of the fees.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations within 30 days of the start of the Conference (i.e. after 20 October 2015) or no–shows; the delegate will be liable for the full amount due in respect of fees and/or accommodation amounts due.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered only if the AORTIC 2015 Conference Secretariat is duly informed in writing at least 48 hours in advance of the start of the Conference.
- Registrations may not be shared, i.e. company name tags will not be issued and name tags may not be shared.
Limitation of Liability in Relation to the Conference
The African Organisation for Research and Training in Cancer (AORTIC) reserves the right to cancel the AORTIC 2015 Conference without notice or compensation in the event of any delay, default, failure or cancellation of implementation of any deliverable to or for the AORTIC 2015 Conference which has been caused, directly or indirectly, by any incident of "force majeure". For the purposes hereof, the term "force majeure" shall mean any incident, circumstance or cause which renders delivery of the AORTIC 2015 Conference substantially or totally impossible or impracticable and which is beyond the control of AORTIC. The term shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Any strike, or other industrial action of any kind;
- Fire, flood, or adverse weather conditions;
- Unavoidable breakdown or destruction of facilities or equipment;
- Failure of carriers, delays in performance or delivery by sub-contractors or any other breach by a third party of a material obligation towards AORTIC;
- Power failure;
- Promulgation/amendment/rescission of any relevant legislation or regulation by local or national government;
- Any occurrence of any nature which renders it reasonably necessary for AORTIC to cancel the AORTIC 2015 Conference.
In such circumstances, AORTIC, the AORTIC 2015 Local Organising Committee and the AORTIC 2015 Conference Organisers are hereby indemnified and shall not be liable to any delegate, supplier or other service provider for any loss or damage save that AORTIC shall only be liable to reimburse the relevant party such amounts as may actually have been received by AORTIC, but after deduction of any costs that have been reasonably incurred by it up to the point of cancellation in preparing the Conference. This limited liability does not extend to any payments that may have been made directly or indirectly (on behalf of delegates/attendees/service providers, etc.) to third parties such as hotels or airlines.
AORTIC, the AORTIC 2015 Local Organising Committee and the AORTIC 2015 Conference Organisers shall not be responsible for any theft, breakage, destruction or damages of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused to personal and/or business items of delegates, accompanying persons, children, or other attendees.
All delegates are to make themselves fully aware of the health and visa requirements in respect of travel to Morocco; in the event that an individual is unable to participate in the Conference due to not meeting these requirements in any way; AORTIC, the AORTIC 2015 Local Organising Committee and the AORTIC 2015 Conference Organisers will not accept responsibility in any respect.