Registration for AORTIC 2013 is now open! Delegates can register online with a credit card, or request an invoice. Accommodation and social events can also be booked at the time of registration.
to register online and reserve accommodation.
Click here to view registration fees and information.
Click here to view accommodation options.
Click here to view the conference schedule.
Click here for a currency converter.
AORTIC 2013 Registration and Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Reservations at the official conference accommodation will be made on a "first come, first served" basis and on behalf of delegates by the 2013 AORTIC Conference Secretariat. Please complete the appropriate section on the registration form specifying room type, check-in/ check-out dates, and any other special requests.
- Published room rates are valid until 20 September 2013. Thereafter, rates are not guaranteed and any late reservations will be accommodated according to current rates and availability. In order to finalise your accommodation booking, the full amount due is required as prepayment. Any extras must be settled upon check-out in South African Rand (ZAR), including the compulsory 1% Government Tourism Levy.
- Registration and accommodation will only be valid once all monies are received and cleared.
- All payments to be made payable to AORTIC 2013.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
- Cancellations 90 days prior to the start of conference will receive a full refund less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations between 89 and 60 days prior to the start of conference will be refunded 60% of fees paid; if fees are outstanding the delegate will be liable for 40% of the fees.
- Cancellations between 59 and 30 days prior to the start of conference will be refunded 50% of fees paid; if fees are outstanding the delegate will be liable for 50% of the fees.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations within 29 days of the start of conference or no-shows and the delegate will be liable for the full amount due.
- Completed registrations will be acknowledged within 7 days.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered only if the conference secretariat is informed in writing.
- All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged back to the delegate.
- Registrations may not be shared, i.e. company name tags will not be issued and name tags may not be shared.